At Orchard Lake Pet Resort, our goal is to provide the exceptional care you expect, along with the personal love and attention your pet deserves. Our guests receive housekeeping and fresh bedding daily, as well as fresh water throughout their stay. We accommodate all feeding regiments to simulate your pet's regular feeding schedule. Guests are given a minimum of 3 relief and exercise times in our safe and secure outdoor play yards.
Bring some of the comforts of home:
Our Guests are welcome to bring a few of their favorite things from home.
- We do provide bedding, but they are welcome to bring their own (bedding must be completely washable.)
- The Resort provides food and water bowls.
- Our guests are welcome to bring along a few favorite toys (labeled with a permanent non-toxic marker.)
- Many Pet Parents prefer to bring their Pet's own food and treats (pack only the amount needed for the stay.)
- The Resort does have a high quality food that we can provide at $1 per feeding.
- We are able to accommodate foods needing refrigeration. Please inform a Resort Associate at check-in when this is required.
- We also have the ability to reheat or cook food with the use of a microwave oven. We do not have the ability to use a stove to prepare a pet's meal.
We understand that some of our guests may need medications while they stay with us and we are happy to accommodate, but we do ask that you follow a couple guidelines.
- All medications must be in the original labeled container.
- You are welcome to bring the correct amount in the container(s) and leave the rest at home.
- You may use a pill organizer or pill box as long as you also provide the original labeled container(s) as well.
- We do not administer injections.
- DHLPP (Canine Distemper)
- Canine Influenza
- FVRCP (Feline Distemper)
We strive to keep our guests happy and healthy so they beg to come back